Landlord Protection® insurance coverage and feature options

More of what you do need, less of what you don’t.

white fence in front of house
Whether you only need a landlord insurance policy with coverage for the most common types of losses or a fully-loaded policy that offers more protection, Safeco gives you the flexibility to choose. Your local independent agent can offer personal advice about product availability in your area and how much coverage is right for you. We’ll help you make sure your residential rental property is properly protected.1
Get a Quote
Coverage Options
Landlord Protection is insurance for non-commercial landlords who own and rent one to four unit tenant-occupied residential properties. It does more than just protect your investment from damage, it also protects you from certain types of liability unique to landlords, like wrongful eviction and entry.

Extended Dwelling Coverage
Get up to 25% more protection than the limit stated in your policy. In the event of a total loss we will help pay for unexpected repair or rebuilding costs.2

If You're Held Responsible
Protection against libel and slander, wrongful eviction and wrongful entry claims. Also protects you and your spouse/domestic partner against personal injury and other non-bodily injury claims.3

Find a Local Independent Agent
A local independent Safeco agent can help you discover the landlord insurance coverage you need to fit your unique situation.
1Qualifications and conditions apply. Eligibility may vary by state.
2Availability varies by state. Terms and conditions apply.
3Availability varies by state.Terms and conditions apply.