Safeco mobile app
Quick and easy on-the-go service and support from your iOS or Android device.
Get Secure Access to Your Safeco Policies, Claims, ID Cards, and More
Everything you can do in your Safeco online account, you can now do on your phone or tablet - plus much more:
- Report an Auto Accident: Right from the accident scene, you can submit photos, tell us what happened, and provide contact information for witnesses – all without logging in. Plus, get guidance on what to do after the accident, and let us know whether or not you need a tow.
- View ID Cards: No more digging through the glove box. With your auto ID cards on your phone or tablet, you can provide electronic proof of insurance* in just a few clicks by logging in to the app.
- Pay Your Bill: Check your current balance and pay it right on the spot using your credit card, checking, or savings account. You can also update a saved card or account, register for automatic payments, and more.
- Update Your Contact Information or Policy: Whether you have a new phone number or a newly licensed driver in your home, you can make the needed updates from your phone or tablet. If you do need support, you can call your independent agent right from the app.
- Check the Status of Your Claim: Get an update on your auto, home, or other claim in just a few taps. If you still have a question, you can email your adjuster directly from the app.
- Tap to Call: For roadside assistance, to report home and other non-auto claims, and to reach your independent agent, simply open the app and make the call. All the numbers you need are in one place.
- Add Policies: No matter how many policies you have, you can add them all to your online account for easy access via your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
Customers With Existing Safeco.com AccountJust download the app, and you’re good to go!
Creating an AccountYou can create an account here or do so from the app itself, following the prompts to set up your account and connect your policies.
*ID cards displayed in the app are not valid proof of insurance in all states; you should still keep your printed ID card in your vehicle.