Safeco customer support center
Get Help With Your Safeco Policy, Order ID Cards, and More
- Updating your mailing address or policy address.
- Adding/deleting a vehicle or drivers on your auto policy.
- Changing your deductible or policy limits.
- Setting a billing date and frequency, or enrolling in automatic payments.
- Canceling your policy.
- Looking into why your rate/bill has increased.
- Ordering ID cards and/or policy documents.
- Tracking a claim.
Learn more about .
Auto Claims: Customers located in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, or Wisconsin can now file claims online 24/7. Customers located elsewhere can still file over the phone at 1-800-332-3226 and will have the ability to file online in the coming months.
The online claims process is simple and convenient - we'll walk you through to ensure every step along the way is captured, and you can track your claim online once you’ve filed.
- Policy documents: In the upper right-hand corner.
- Printed billing statement: Under the "Billing Detail" section to the right of your policy type.
Check the email account associated with your policy for an email from your agent, via DocuSign - you may need to check your junk mail folder or conduct a search. Once you locate the email, open it, click on the "View Documents" button and complete your e-signature on the DocuSign website (you do not need a DocuSign account). Please contact your agent if you need another copy of the email or if you'd like to receive paper copies of your documents to sign. You cannot esign a policy sent from DocuSign through your Safeco online account.
Policy documents that require your e-signature through Safeco eSign can be completed within your online account. Your local independent Safeco agent can create an account for you, or you can . If you already have an account, .
By fax: 1-877-344-5107
PO Box 515097
Los Angeles, CA 90051
Please allow up to 24 hours for Safeco to confirm your documents were received. Submitting documentation does not bind coverage.