guaranteed repair network
A hassle-free repair shop network you can trust.
We’ve verified that each consistently delivers high-quality service and repairs. But, we didn’t stop there. As part of our network, repair shops make Safeco customers a priority. And we guarantee their work for as long as you own your car.2
When you choose a Guaranteed Repair Network shop for your repairs, you’ll enjoy:
- Convenience and choice: With more than 2,000 shops across the nation in our Guaranteed Repair Network, there’s likely one near you. Your agent or claims representative will help you locate one. If you prefer a shop outside the network, that’s fine too. It’s your car and your choice.
- Peace of mind: We guarantee the work of our network shops for as long as you own your vehicle. If you choose your own shop, we cannot guarantee its work.
- Speed: Guaranteed Repair Network shops give your repairs precedence to get you back behind the wheel of your car sooner.
- Efficiency: Finding additional damage won’t hold up your repairs. Our shops have authorization to repair all accident-related damage they discover, even beyond the initial estimate.
- Quality: The shops in our network put highly trained technicians to work on your vehicle so you know your repairs are in capable hands.
Select a Guaranteed Repair Network shop for your car, get an estimate, get it fixed and get back on the road. If anything goes wrong from there, you’re covered with Safeco’s ™.
From there you can track your claim online, and contact us with any questions you have along the way.
Customers located elsewhere can still file over the phone at 1-800-332-3226 and will have the ability to file online in the coming months.
2Under our President’s Guarantee™, Safeco Insurance will repair or replace any defective work of the Guaranteed Repair Network facility. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or unreasonable use is not covered.