winter weather claims
What to do when the pipes burst.
Or call us at 1-800-332-3226
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Don’t run a generator or barbecue grill indoors. Hazardous fumes and carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly.
- Don’t leave candles or a fireplace unattended and keep the area well ventilated.
- What happened?
- Where is the damaged property?
- How extensive is the damage?
- Are temporary repairs needed?
- What is your current contact information and the best time to reach you?
If you’ve got seeping water or a burst pipe, you can use a water damage contractor of your choice to fix the damage. However we recommend using one of our preferred suppliers. Talk to your claims representative about which option is best for you and how to proceed.
Roof and Structural Damage
Please wait until a claims adjustor assesses the damage to your home before starting permanent repairs. We encourage you, however, to schedule permanent repairs as soon as possible. Find a local, licensed, bonded and insured contractor through our free .