Currently available in Arizona, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee. Talk to your Safeco independent agent to purchase.
Car repairs can come at a high price, and no one likes digging into their savings to handle the costs. With the Safeco Vehicle Protection Plan1, you don’t have to. The Safeco Vehicle Protection Plan is an easy and affordable way to help protect your finances from unexpected car repairs due to mechanical breakdown.
A Safeco Vehicle Protection Plan for your new or used car is:
No matter how frequently or infrequently you drive, you still face the risk of coming up against a car repair bill that’s more expensive than you’d like. Maybe even a bill that you simply can’t afford.
With a Safeco Vehicle Protection Plan, costly auto repairs due to mechanical breakdown go from a major financial burden to a minor inconvenience. So, if your vehicle is less than 10 years old and has less than 115,000 miles on the odometer, call your Safeco independent agent today to get a quote and learn more.
Safeco offers two types of plans to fit your needs, with coverage terms ranging from 12 months/12,000 miles to 84 months/100,000 miles:
No dealing with a repair shop network! You can choose any authorized, licensed repair shop to use for your covered repairs.
Talk to your Safeco independent insurance agent about just how affordable and easy it is to purchase a Vehicle Protection Plan through Safeco. If you’ve already purchased a plan and need assistance, call the dedicated Safeco line at 1-888-283-0950.
1. Your actual plan will be managed by United Service Protection Corporation, an Assurant Solutions company that provides the plan, rather than by Safeco.
2. Based on Safeco market research and pricing analysis completed in 2015.
3. Up to $100 per covered occurrence. Roadside assistance provided by SafeRide Motor Club, Inc.
4. $40 per day, up to eight days, per covered repair visit.
5. Up to $100 per day, for a maximum of three days, if breakdown occurs more than 100 miles away from insured's home and vehicle is kept overnight in a repair facility. Maximum benefit per occurrence: $300.
6. Exclusions apply including but not limited to parts that are: add-ons or alterations, recalled, covered by insurance, damaged by towing, damaged prior to agreement date, negligently damaged by you, or considered wear and tear parts. For a complete list of what’s covered and what’s not covered, contact your Safeco independent agent.