Safeco® Insurance Offers Policyholders The Right Protection at the Right Price
Seattle — For consumers looking to protect their home and car, as well as your other assets, having the right insurance is critical. The Safeco® Package offers the best combination of savings, convenience, and coverage available. So when consumers need to cover multiple possessions, we’ve got the perfect answer - a Safeco Package.
Top 3 Reasons to choose the Safeco Package
1 - Big Savings
- Save up to 15% on your premium when you combine home and auto policies as a Safeco Package.
- Additional discounts may be available if you add more policies, like motorcycle, watercraft, or umbrella.*
- A Single Loss Deductible. If you experience a significant loss, like a fire or a storm, that is covered by a Safeco home policy and have other Safeco policies that are affected, like an auto or motorcycle, Safeco will waive all other deductibles after the home policy deductible is paid.*
2 - Convenience
- Choice of a six month or an Annual Auto policy.* With Annual Auto, policyholders can align the renewal dates of homeowners and auto policies and the Auto premium will be set for 12 months.
- A single bill for all policies and receiving those policies in the same envelope = less mail, more simplicity.
3 - Comprehensive Protection, Flexible Options
- Policyholders choose from multiple coverage options for both home and auto policies.
- Strengthen coverage with optional enhancements, like equipment breakdown insurance for home and roadside assistance* for automobile.
- Safeco’s 24/7 fast, fair and hassle-free claims service.
Note: *Options and availability vary by state.
About Safeco Insurance
In business since 1923 and based in Boston, Mass., Safeco Insurance sells personal automobile, homeowners and specialty products through a network of more than 10,000 independent insurance agencies throughout the United States. Safeco is a Liberty Mutual Insurance company.
Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on 2012 direct premiums written as reported by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Liberty Mutual Insurance also ranks 81st on the Fortune 100 list of largest U.S. corporations, based on 2012 revenue.
For more information about Safeco Insurance, go to www.Safeco.com.