Now access your online account, report a claim and more from your iOS or Android device for quick and easy service and support on the go!
Get Secure, On-the-Go Access to Your Safeco Policies, Claims, ID Cards and More
Everything you can do in your Safeco online account, you can now do on your phone or tablet – and more.
- Report an Auto Accident: Right from the accident scene, you can submit photos, tell us what happened and provide contact information for witnesses – all without logging in. Plus, get guidance on what to do after the accident, and let us know whether or not you need a tow.
- View ID Cards: No more digging through the glove box. With your auto ID cards on your phone or tablet, you can provide electronic proof of insurance* in just a few clicks by logging in to the app.
- Pay Your Bill: Check your current balance and pay it right on the spot using your credit card or checking or savings account. You can update a saved card or account, register for automatic payments and more.
- Update Your Contact Information or Policy: Whether you have a new phone number or a newly licensed driver in your home, make the needed updates from your phone or tablet. If you do need support, call your independent agent right from the app.
- Check the Status of Your Claim: Get an update on your auto, home or other claim in just a few clicks. If you still have a question, email your adjuster directly from the app.
- Click to Call: For roadside assistance, to report home and other non-auto claims and to reach your independent agent, simply open the app and click to make the call. All the numbers you need are in one place.
- Add Policies: No matter how many policies you have, you can add them all to your online account for easy access via your smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Already have a Safeco.com account?
Just download the app, and you’re good to go!
Need to create an account?
You can do so from the app or by clicking here. Then follow the prompts to set up your account and connect your policies to it.
*ID cards displayed in the app are not valid proof of insurance in all states; you should still keep your printed ID card in your vehicle.