Safeco is committed to working with the agencies who partner with us. Our agency evaluation process helps ensure everyone finds success. Below are some of the criteria we consider when evaluating new agency appointments:
• Does the agency sell a wide variety of preferred personal insurance products – such as auto, home, motorcycle, boat, and umbrella? Does the agency sell product using a package or account rounding approach?
• Does the agency have a proven track record of success or if a new agency, strong industry experience with a solid plan for success?
• Does the agency have an office and staff to support their customers?
• Does the agency have an online presence with a professional appearance and customer focus?
• Does the agency support and promote strong and enduring customer relations?
• Does the agency have annual revenue projection targets in personal lines?
• How many insurance carriers does the agency represent?
• Would you commit to having Safeco as a top tier carrier in your agency?
Think you are a match with Safeco? Complete the
online application form to start the conversation.
Our goal is to help you grow your business. Some of the ways we help you make it happen include:
We offer several continuing education classes. Our producer and CSR training courses are great opportunities to enhance insurance knowledge and sales skills.
Our Territory Managers and Agency Specialists are consistently recognized by agents as among the best in the business. We’ll work with you to develop mutually beneficial agency plans so we can grow together. Your underwriting calls are routed to a dedicated underwriter for your agency.
Reaching your customers online is critical in today’s marketplace. We can help take your web marketing efforts to the next level. We also offer turnkey cross-sell and prospect direct mail campaigns.
On our robust agent website, you’ll find all the resources you need to do business with us in one place. Our Quote & Issue tool allows you to quote and bind in only minutes. For your customers, we offer multiple payment options, paperless billing and online account management.